Topics

TWNA Steering Committee Monthly Meeting is at 7pm on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 1914 Centennial Hall at UWEC

The TWNA Steering Committee Monthly Meeting is at 7pm on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 1914 Centennial Hall at UWEC. Any Third Ward resident may attend.

Agenda items are:

Eau Claire Marathon Route and Volunteers
Rental Registration and Inspection
Off Campus Student Rental Advocacy
Improving Communications and “ Voice of the Resident”
Long Term Neighborhood Plan Update
All other Task Forces

An ECPD Officer is to be in attendance.

It is important to initiate discussion on our Vision and how we want to experience our neighborhood developing over the next 10 years. For example: What should be the population density, the mix of owner occupied and rental, upgrading aging housing stock, the responsibility of the individual versus community support, and how to proactively work with the city to improve the Third Ward with public health and safety, quality of life, property valuation, university relations, and opportunities for the Commons.

We will be asking for your views as we progress with our Neighborhood Plan and seek ways to work more productively with the City. Please let us know by responding to this announcement if you see opportunity or have any major concerns about living in the Third Ward. We will build your thought into our agenda.