Topics

TWNA February Meeting (Wednesday Feb 8, 7pm @ UWEC Centennial Hall 1924)

Hello Neighbors - The next monthly Third Ward Meeting is tonight, Wednesday Feb 8th, 7pm @ UWEC Centennial Hall 1916.

Please note the location for this meeting on campus in Centennial Hall.

Please find the agenda attached and listed below:

  • Call to Order
  • Approve Meeting Minutes from last meeting
  • Chair’s Report
  • Treasurer’s report ( 15 minutes)
  • Mike Rindo from UWEC to cover:
    • Dorms
    • Garfield Reconstruction
    • Long Term Buffington House (About 30 Minutes)
  • Update Off Campus Student-Rental Advocacy- Tim Lane (10 minutes)
  • Update on Code Enforcement – Steve Ronstrom (5 minutes)
  • Update on Communications – Steve Ronstrom (15 minutes)
  • Update on Neighborhood Plan – Sue Miller (5 minutes)
  • All other Task Force Announcements or Sign-ups ( 10 minutes)
  • Announcements/Open Forum
  • Next Meeting (Wednesday, March 8th, 2016 @ 7pm @ 1924 Centennial Hall)
  • Adjournment

See you there!

Neighbors - FYI: we are in room #1924 tonight.

Also attached are the minutes from our December meeting, which can also be found on thirdward.org

Enjoy the day