Topics

TWNA August meeting (Wed, Aug 10th. 7pm @YMCA)

Hi Neighbors,

This is a reminder of our monthly TWNA meeting this coming Tonight, August 10th at 7pm in the YMCA Party Room. Attached you will find an agenda and a draft of last month's meeting minutes. Tonight we'll be reviewing proposed changes to our bylaws, coordinating a door-to-door effort to distribute our newsletter, and spread the word about our TWNA annual meeting next month.

Thanks!  See you all Tonight!

Sincerely,

Aaron

Neighbors - I'm sorry for the confusion on that previous email. It sent before I was finished editing.

The "August" meeting is indeed tonight and the draft minutes from July as well as Tonight's agenda are attached.

Thanks,

Aaron